HOWDY!!

Just wanted to give a shout out to all those bloggers out there and those especially in ETEC 424. Ya'll will have to really help me through this now!!! All this 'tech' stuff gets me confused. I hope for everyone to have a blessed day and a happy time.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Oh my goodness. I shad no idea all that was involved in even being connected on the internet and using information from the internet. I myself and so guilty of using information incorrectly on and from the internet. I am glad that I am now more aware of the copyright rules and fair use of being on the internet. For many of you that have questions about this a good site to visit is http://www.stfransis.edu/cid/copyrightbay/index.htm. You can learn alot if you investigate. And in this case it is wise to investigate especially as educators and using hte internet in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment